Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break Reading Challenge Activity #4



(I finally got this friggin icon in the right spot.)


Here is the fourth activity over at http://springbreakreadingchallenge.blogspot.com/


Today's task is :

Create a post explaining what it is you would like to be able to do on your blog.

-Is there something you really want to create, but don't know how?
-Would you like your blog design to be different?
-What about organization? Is there something about the arrangement you want to change? If ---you feel comfortable enough with the blog use you, feel free to take this time to make some changes and tell us what you did.


I would just like to be able to get my pictures where I want them and not where the blog decides they should go. I would also like to be able to use animated widgets and come up with a unique design for my blog. I also want to figure out how make a link without acually using the link. This is still new to me, a work in process. I think I need to find a "Blogging for Dummies" manual.


Constructive advise and tips are always welcome. (Telling me to shove my blog someplace where the sun don't shine, does not qualify as constructive advise.)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the non-animated look! I think that a simple, dramatic look is good, rather than a cluttered, excessively busy look.

    It's been a long, long time since I was on blogger, so I'm afraid I can't be very helpful (or helpful at all) re: the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana ... You're gonna LOVE Karen's post over at http://ghhslibrary.psd401.net/?p=1831 ... She tells you a great trick to working with the graphic placement that as a coder, I had not thought of!

    As for the linking thing, if you can describe in more detail, maybe I can help!

    And for the design thing ... it's still in beta mode ... but Blogger in Draft does have a new template designer that's pretty cool. I used it over at my personal blog last night to redesign the whole thing. But I like your current design ;-) (If you want to check it out, the link for information is on my personal blog.)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem with inserting pictures in Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you luck! I have terrible techy problems with this stuff. If you can do it, you officially go onto my most admired list!

    ReplyDelete